Saturday, February 27, 2010

What are friends for?

When everything seems awful and it takes all of your strength just to get out of bed in the morning, a friend suprises you and makes life a little more bareable!

My friend Amanda and I have decided to become penpals, so I sent out the cutest dinosaur postcard that I could find...and look what she sent me! A really nice card and some cookies and granola bars, at a time where that is the best thing anyone can do. The card telling me she knows how close I was to my gramma, and telling me a little bit about life in the mountains this time of year. Also a little side note saying that these were the first vegan chocolate chip cookies shes ever made....well they are the best chocolate chip cookies I have EVER had the pleasure to consume. They were so good, that they were eaten before dinner, every last morsel.

So, what I am trying to say is, when everything seems awful, and it seems as though noone understands....there is always the chance that a good friend will suprise you with some cookies and a nice letter.

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that they made it to you! I had some doubts over the Postal System with all of the snow that you've been having. That and the over stuffed box.

Holistically Heather said...

amanda,i NEED the recipe for those cookies or i wont be able to live!
no seriously tho, those cookies were friggin amazing, so were the bars, but the cookies
holy crap
thanks a lot, you really cheered me up!
The post office did ok on them for once, sometimes i get things nad entire side of the box is crushed haha

Vanilla Rose said...

I need cheering up too! I'll let you know if anything turns up.

Holistically Heather said...

hahaha ok vanilla rose!

小史 said...

Thank you for sharing.




信貸 代書 融資 週轉 貼現 信貸 信貸 代書 代書 融資 信貸 代書 融資 週轉 貼現 信貸 代書 週轉 融資 貼現 信貸 代書 週轉 融資 貼現